Working for forumZFD, you will be engaged within the innovative field of conflict transformation and peacebuilding through contributing your ideas and skills, in a friendly working atmosphere where team spirit is held in high regard.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As Advisor for PM&E in the Lebanon programme, you will support the Country Director of the forumZFD Lebanon team and the six project managers (with 7 project staff members) to apply and further develop the local forumZFD PM&E system. This includes working with the PM&E Manager in the Head Office in Cologne as the interlink between the local PM&E framework and the PM&E structure of forumZFD in general. These mechanisms are intended to support the work of the overall programme with its thematic areas and projects and its partners through data collection and knowledge management.
The main tasks include:
- Support the development and implementation of forumZFD PM&E standards in close cooperation with the PM&E manager in HO and the Lebanon Country Director;
- Support the team and the partners in the implementation of PM&E activities, e.g. facilitating and documenting annual planning workshops, further developing the monitoring system on the programme- and project level, developing indicators, supporting project staff in strategic and planning processes, etc.;
- Develop, implement and coordinate monitoring processes at the programme- and project level; ensure regular data collection, analysis and reflection on it; design tailored M&E tools and organize regular PM&E programme-related meetings;
- Support Country Director and Project Managers in writing reports (content, wording and formulation), and file the respective documentation;
- Supporting the introduction of forumZFD PM&E standards to programme staff and selected partners;
- Build capacity, train and support partners of forumZFD, as well as forumZFD programme staff in Lebanon in PM&E.
- Regular participation in calls, meetings and methodologic exchange of forumZFD’s international PM&E team;
- Support the quality control process of research products such as perception surveys, in coordination with PM&E Manager in Cologne and Country Director
- Contribute with best practices, challenges and lessons learnt to the review of forumZFD PM&E standards;
- Support the development of a knowledge management system for the programme, and filing and up-dating all PM&E related documents in the knowledge management system;
- And other tasks as agreed with the Country Director.
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in the field of planning, monitoring and evaluation;
- Profound knowledge in working with systemic approaches to PM&E in the area of peacebuilding and conflict transformation preferably with systemic conflict analysis, Reflecting on Peace Practice (RPP) and Outcome Mapping; experience with results-based M&E is also appreciated;
- Profound knowledge in collecting, analysing and documenting monitoring data;
- Experience in supporting planning, monitoring and evaluation processes;
- Experience in organizing and facilitating workshops; training and capacity building related to PM&E.
- Demonstrated experiences of carrying out quantitative surveys and qualitative data collection (experience with behavioural and attitude change data is a strong asset)
- Strong inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a team and under time pressure;
- Work experience in and with INGOs;
- Distinct ability to think strategically and conceptually, and to support the development of projects and adaptation of the programme;
- Very good written/ spoken command of English, and fluent in written and spoken Arabic;
- Competent in the use of IT applications,
- Driving licence and experience;
Start of assignment
Ideally, you are available to start working on 15th February 2021.
Please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) to email@example.com latest by 23rd January 2021. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview at our office in Badaro, Taleb Hobeiche street or online depending on the Covid-19 situation in the country. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Sarah Juliachs at juliachs@forumZFD.de.
We are looking forward to your application!