We are looking for a PM&E Officer to join our dedicated team in Ukraine starting in January 2020.
Your tasks and responsibilities
The Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for providing guidance, technical support and capacity building on planning, monitoring and evaluation for the forumZFD programme in Ukraine. The position works in close coordination with the PME Advisor in the forumZFD Head Office (HO) in Cologne, as well as PME officers in other country programmes. The PM&E Officer will coach, capacitate and support the forumZFD team, as well as partners to understand and apply PM&E for peacebuilding and ensure effective programming.
- Advanced degree in social sciences, peacebuilding, management, international development or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related work in PM&E for peacebuilding or in a development cooperation context, preferably in conflict areas.
- Good understanding of peacebuilding programming
- Strong experiences of working with PM&E systems, monitoring methodologies and tools.
- High level of knowledge and skills of data visualization and presentation
- High quality in analytical report writing in English
- Demonstrated experiences of carrying out quantitative surveys and qualitative data collection. Experience in facilitating workshops, training and capacity building.
- Strong management and organizational skills with good understanding of motivating and working with cross-cultural teams.
- Work independently but also cooperatively with team members.
- A high level of personal efficiency and an ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian and/ or Russian would be an asset.
We offer an attractive position with responsibilities for a minimum of two years in a growing organization. As the position is based on the German Development Aid Workers Act (EHfG), it is restricted to citizens of the EU and Switzerland. The position is remunerated according to the provisions of this law, including comprehensive social security benefits and financial reintegration assistance upon return. We also offer participation in qualification and professional development courses (among others, at forumZFD’s Academy for Conflict Transformation), a project-based preparation, regular coaching and, where appropriate, participation in a language course.
Working for forumZFD, you will work within the innovative field of conflict transformation and peacebuilding through contributing your ideas and skills.
Start of assignment
Ideally, you are available to start working in January 2020 (preparation courses, followed by at least two years’ work within the programme with the possibility of extension).
Please apply online at: https://www.forumzfd.de/en/node/1195/apply. The deadline for applications is November 10, 2019.
Interviews are planned to be scheduled in the week of December 9-13, 2019.
We are looking forward to your application!
|End of Job Application|