On February 27th, at 19:00 o’clock in the coffee place Kotur, the forumZFD team from Skopje organized the panel discussion “Artistic Disruptions in the Politics of Divisions”. The discussion was based on the latest edition of Balkan Perspectives – Building Bridges through Imagination and Emotion: Can Art Heal? The panelists discussed on various topics from the magazine but also on topics that are important for the art and culture sector in Macedonia. Our panelists include:
1. Bojana Stojmenovska - Art director of In Situ Art Fair.
2. Gjorgje Jovanovikj – Artist.
3. Elena Hristova - from Baklava Music Group.
4. Sanja Stefanovikj - Project Coordinator in MOF.
5. Robert Alagjozovski - Culture Coordinator at the Government of Macedonia.
More than 40 people attended the discussion, including representatives of domestic and foreign NGO’s, embassies as well as people who were simply interested in the topic. After the discussion, there was a Q&A session and a musical performance from Elena Hristova and Petar Hristov.