The 6th issue of Balkan Perspectives explores nationalism and ethnocentrism in the Western Balkans. The essays analyze:
(1) How nationalism and ethnocentrism are contributing to the revision of the past;
(2) How they are spread in our societies; and
(3) What kind of mechanisms could prevent them.
You can subscribe for the electronic version of the magazine by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This issue of Balkan.Perspectives deals with the following topics:
- Where do we belong?
- Ryco can become a tool against the development of nationalism
- Is nationalism our (European) future?
- Guardians of nationalism
- Remembering the past to build a better future
- The past is suffocating the future of Macedonia
- From parallel worlds to mutual values
- Investing symbolic capital in popular culture: Turbo-Folk music and the female national subject