To mark the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the Dayton agreement in Bosnia, the fourth issue of Balkan.Perspectives is dedicated to treaties and negotiations for peace. We explore the impact of different agreements and treaties in the region and also discuss their limitations.
You can subscribe for the electronic version of the magazine by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
This issue of Balkan.Perspectives deals with the following topics:
- About peace agreements – A short introduction
- Rambouillet: War as a continuation of politics
- The Dayton peace agreement in the headlines of Bosnian news portals and the press
- What is Dayton to us?
- It stopped the conflict, but not inter-ethnic incidents – The Ohrid agreement failed because it was used for political interests
- Vlado Popovski: There is a lack of positive promotion of the OFA in order to overcome the distrust
- The Brussels agreement – progress or process?